Friday, October 12, 2012

While in the bathtub...

I wanted to dedicate my very first blog post to a fun beauty routine I've been doing recently. I'm sure we all have tons of beauty products in our bathroom drawers which are all sooo amazing and sooo good for us. I myself own a lot of goodies: face cleansers, masks, scrubs, serums...you name it! But honestly, having a very busy schedule I just cannot use all of these products regularly. After a long day of work, I just take a quick shower, remove my makeup and put on some night creme and off to sleep I go. I'd love to make the most of these products but who's really got the energy for facials or hair care at night??

So I come up with a beauty routine that involves 1) a facial, 2) a little hair care and 3) some teeth whitening performed all while you're in the bathtub. So here we go. 
First I cleanse my face, then I put on a nourishing or pore cleansing face mask. Then I apply my Plus White speed whitening gel with a q-tip on all of my teeth, then place a little rubber tray in my mouth. I kind of look funny but it's great, I'm telling you! :) Following this, I put castor oil or you can use olive oil on the ends of my hair which will contribute greatly to hair growth as well as keeping the ends healthy and strong. Then I take a bath for about 20 minutes which is enough for all these goodies to perform. I really like this routine because I feel like I did more than just the usual stuff and yet it did not take me any longer. 

So I hope that inspired you guys to try to come up with fun ways to make the most of your beauty products and also your time. I will list below all the products I like to use for such purposes. Hope that was helpful! Let me know how it went!


Left to right: Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel (any drugstore), mouth tray (any sport supply store), castor oil (I got mine at a local pharmacy but you can use olive oil instead), Planet Spa Thailand Lotus Flower deep pore cleansing face mask (Avon)

No comments:

Post a Comment