Saturday, October 13, 2012

Accessorize for the Season

I've just got back from an awesome shopping spree with my family. I had such a great time, we spent literally the whole day shopping!!! Traditionally, the Hungarian Glamour Magazine annually organizes a 3-day long shopping weekend in fall (also in spring). The magazine comes with a coupon catalogue in which different stores offer you usually 20% or sometimes even 50% off of their products for these three days. It's really a lot of fun, people walk around in the malls with the catalogue in their hands trying to find some really good deals. It's quite a budget friendly way of shopping for the season as well.

Before our trip to the shopping mall, I looked at some of Glamour Magazine's top picks for fall season, just for some inspiration. 


A must have for the season is the bejeweled collar which makes any sweater look special.


Another great one is the bow which you can put in your hair, on your clothes, on your bags, on your shoes, on your rings, etc...


  I also love the enormous statement earrings! They rock! :)

Sooo I managed to get my hands on some of these really amazing accessories that are so popular this season and totally complement my wardrobe. I just wanted to show you guys how you can accessorize according to the season just by getting some key pieces. 
Hope you'll like it! :)







1. Bejeweled collar (Six)
2. Bow earrings (Orsay)
3. Giant earrings (Payless Shoe Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment